Are you happy with the coverage of your Network or you wanted to expand it? If your answer is yes then you can turn your Belkin router into an access point. It is ideal for those users who are keen to expand their network coverage. What you need for all this is a computer or a wireless device. You also require an active internet connection. Apart from this, you need to do Belkin router login. Today, we have come up with the essential steps for configuring your router into an access point. If you are not aware regarding these steps then simply follow the steps given in this blog. Or in case of any issue or problem give us a call on a toll-free number for more information.
Your Belkin router is pre-loaded with various amazing features one of them is an access point. So, get ready to shift your router into an access point. During Access point configuration LED on the Belkin router port will blink for just one time. Only if an Ethernet cable is plugged in properly.
Also, you will notice that Belkin router internet port stop working, once you configure Belkin router as an access point. Make sure you don’t forget to plug Ethernet cable into Router numbered Ports. You can configure router into an access point via two methods. First one is, Use as Access Point option & another is via disabling the DHCP Server. So, let’s gets started now.
Steps to Configure Belkin router Into an Access Point via Using as Access Point option
- Start with Belkin Router login. Open a web browser on your computer or in a wireless device. Enter Belkin router IP address or web address http://router into browser address bar & then press enter.
- Next, go for wireless & then Channel and SSID option. Now, configure your Access Point SSID wireless network name.
- In case, you want to configure Belkin router network’s security then head for Wireless option & then Security. Here, we want to advise you to save your settings before you move further.
- When you finish configuring wireless settings of your Belkin router, seek Wireless section & click on Use as Access Point.
- If you don’t get this option then it means you need to use the steps meant for Disabling the DHCP Server.
- Here, Make a selection for Enable. It will provide you the option of setting the IP Address & Subnet mask for your Belkin router. You have to match the settings with your present network settings.
So, these are the steps for configuration of the Belkin router as an access point. To know leftover steps simply give us a call on the toll-free number. We have a team of experts that can assist you in Belkin router login & configuration of the router. We also provide the option of live chat directly with the experts. If you wish to have live interaction, then approach the team for the same. You can also comment or give suggestions regarding our services. Your feedback helps us to improve for the better.